Use and Content
- Myadd Pty Ltd (ACN 078 000 398) (Bar Central) will make the barcentral.com.au website (Website) available to you on the following terms.
- Although Bar Central makes reasonable efforts to ensure that the information regarding venue locations and offers from third party suppliers contained on the Website is accurate and current, the Website contains information sourced from third parties and Bar Central does not warrant the accuracy of any of the information contained on the Website. You should not rely on the information contained on the Website.
- Any commentary regarding specific venues contained on the Website is opinion only and should not be relied on. This also applies to the Venue Ratings which are user voted and Bar Central is not responsible for the results.
- Bar Central does not authorise or control the publication of any content by a third party on another website (including Facebook and Twitter) which content may in turn appear on the Website by means of a live feed from that other website. The views of any persons published on these other websites are not those of Bar Central.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Bar Central, its officers and employees disclaim any and all responsibility for any loss or damage incurred by you in connection with the Website, its content, and your reliance on the same.
- If you have a complaint or objection to content on the Website, please contact Bar Central in writing immediately and Bar Central will promptly assess your complaint or objection and if appropriate amend or remove the relevant content.
- Purchase transactions use the PayPal system. For further information relevant to your transactions on Bar Central, please see the PayPal Product Disclosure Statement and Legal Agreements for PayPal Services.
Intellectual Property Rights
- You may download and view content and print a copy of material on the Website for your personal use only. You must not otherwise deal with or reproduce that material.
- Bar Central may change, suspend or cease operation of all or part of the Website at any time. Bar Central may also restrict your access to all or part of the Website at any time.
- Bar Central VIP supporting businesses have the right to refuse entry based on their normal conditions of trade and entry policy. While Bar Central will endeavour to keep all VIP members up to date with any changes concerning the VIP advantages, VIP advantages are subject to change without notification and venues and supporting businesses can refuse, change or remove the offer without notice. For entry to over 18 years of age establishments, management reserves the right to ask for proof of age and establishments are bound by the Liquor Licensing Act 1997.
Future Music Festival Competition
- 1.1 Person entering the competition must be a resident of: Australia only
1.2 Must be 18 years or older to enter
1.3 Commencement time: 4:00pm (ACST)
1.4 Commencement date: Thursday 18th December 2014
1.5 Closing time: 4pm (ACST)
1.6 Closing date: Monday March 2nd 2015
1.7 Major Prize Judging time: 4:30pm (ACST)
1.8 Major Prize Judging date: Monday March 2nd 2015
1.9 The winners name will appear on http://www.facebook.com/barcentral.adelaide from March 3rd 2015.
1.10 Address of competition to be drawn at Unit, 4, Level 1, Montrose Ave, Norwood, South Australia
2. WHO MAY ENTER The only persons who may enter and be awarded prizes are residents of the place specified in Variable 1.1, who are not (i) employees, directors, management or officers of, or contractors related to the promoter, or (ii) members of the immediate family of such employees, directors, management, officers or contractors. “Immediate family” means spouse, defacto spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), whether or not they live in the same household as the employee, director, manager, officer or contractor of Bar Central Pty Ltd
3. ENTRIES Entrants must complete the online survey. The competition is based on a random number draw, selected by the promoter.
4. NOT ASSOCIATED WITH FACEBOOK Bar Central Pty Ltd acknowledges that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
5. ENTRANTS BOUND BY CONDITIONS By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions.
6. HOW TO ENTER To enter, entrants must log onto www.barcentral.com.au and complete the official competition entry form with all requested details.
7. LIMITATIONS ON ENTRY Only one entry per person,
8. DURATION This competition commences at the time and date specified in Variables 1.3 and 1.4. Entries must be received by the time and date specified in Variables 1.5 and 1.6. Entries must be received during the above competition period.
9. SELECTION OF WINNER At the time and date specified in Variables 1.7 and 1.8 (1.8a?). The draw to determine the winners will take place at the address specified in Condition 1.10. The Promoter’s decisions are final and the Promoter will not enter into any correspondence. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which, in the opinion of the Promoter, includes objectionable content, including but not limited to profanity, nudity or potentially insulting, scandalous, inflammatory or defamatory images or language. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. PRIVACY Entrant personal information (“PI”) will be collected to enable the Promoter to administer and promote this competition and its winner(s). The PI of winner(s) may be provided to others assisting, including prize suppliers and deliverers, and to authorities that regulate this competition. Entrants may contact the Promoter at the address given below to request access to any of their collected PI that is still held. If an entrant does not truthfully provide all requested PI, the Promoter may determine that they are not eligible to win a prize. The prize must be claimed by the last day of the relevant month. If the prize remains unclaimed by that date, the winner(s) entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to distribute the prize to the next best valid entry. Entrants private information is collected via the competition entry form and stored via the Bar Central database. If you wish to notify the promoter of access to this information or notify of a breach of conditions of entry or privacy please contact Bar Central via email email@example.com. Breaches of privacy complaints will be dealt with within 30 days of receiving correspondence.
Any information provided will not be disclosed to any third party, Including overseas entities. It may however be used for future direct marketing by (company name) as per variable 16. The entrant and future recipient of this correspondence can unsubscribe to any future direct marketing by selecting the unsubscribe option provided on (company name) correspondence.11. Major prize: 1 x double pass to Future Music Festival Adelaide Monday March 9th 2015. Total prize value: $278.00
The prize does not include:
(i) any transportation between the traveller’s residence and the departure airport if the winner is flying in from another state, and any transportation between the airport and hotel;
(ii) any other expenses prior to departure from or after return to the departure airport;
(iv) any insurance (such as travel or health cover);
(v) any other ancillary costs (at the hotels or elsewhere) which may be incurred by the winner. All prize items are valued inclusive of GST and the Promoter takes no responsibility for any variations in prize values. In the event for any reason the winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. In the event that any prize item is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize item of equal or greater value. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. Where the operation of this competition results in, for GST purposes, supplies being made for non-monetary consideration, entrants agree to follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values. The Promoter may require the winner to provide proof of identity, proof of residency and proof of age. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify all entries from, and prohibit further participation in this competition by, any person who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the competition or acts in violation of these conditions, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
12. NO QUALITY, ETC, REPRESENTATIONS/EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality/suitability/merchantability of any of the goods/services offered as prizes. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property or otherwise and including, but not limited to, direct or consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter or their respective servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply of any goods or services by any person to the prize winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying the winner.
13. WINNER NOTIFICATION AND PUBLICATION The winner/s will be notified by email, must agree to have their name published on Facebook and may also be notified by telephone, using the details provided in their entry, and the name and state/territory of residence of the winner will be published as specified in Variable 1.9.
14. OWNERSHIP OF ENTRIES AND PRIVACY STATEMENT All entries become and remain the property of the Promoter and will not be returned to the entrant.
By entering, all entrants (regardless of winning or not) consent to give permission to the promoter to licence the content and use the content in any media for any purpose (except pornographic or defamatory) which may include, amongst others, advertising, promotion, marketing and packaging for any product or service. The entrant agrees that content may be combined with other images, text, graphics, film, audio, audio-visual works; and may be cropped, altered or modified.
The entrant confirms that they have express permission to submit a photograph of any other individual (other than themselves) who is featured in the entrants photograph.
15. PUBLICITY The winner must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material.
16. BY ENTERING THE PROMOTION The entrant consents to receipt of promotional and other emails that inform the entrant of the Promoter’s other publications, products, services and events
17. PROMOTER The Promoter Bar Central Pty Ltd, ABN 28 366 540 320 of address Unit 4, Level 1, 6 Montrose Ave, Norwood, South Australia.
18. ENTIRE CONDITIONS These conditions constitute the entire agreement of the parties relating to the entry and the conduct of the competition.